Friday, June 10, 2011

End of Year Reflection About Science Summary

This year in Science was fun when we went outside and did labs because it was a different and interesting experience. my favorite unit was the last unit we had, which was Astronomy because it was fun and I learned a lot of new things. My least favorites unit was waves because it was hard and I missed some stuff, which made it also hard to catch up for me. My favorite project was the last lab we did, which was the one when we were dropping marbles. I learned a lot of details on Astronomy. The project we did in the beginning of the year was my least favorite one, because it took a lot of time and searching, but ended up as a good poster for me at the end. The videos, labs, and note taking was my favorite ans was really helpful because it explained a lot and note taking was short but if you took good notes, it was really helpful when you did a project about it. I think this year I was good at making and organizing posters/ presentations.I also improved in these two a lot through out the year. My goals for learning science next year at ISB is to explore and find new things. Make a lot of discoveries and definitely to learn a lot of information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment