Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Scientific Vacation

My holiday was not as scientific as possible. But I traveled a lot. I got to see Italy for the first time and I was in the sea. I went there with some friends from Turkey for a championship and we had a lot of free time that we discovered interesting stuff on the beach. When we were swimming in the sea, we found some kind of little sea creatures. We couldn't really understand what it was. But than when we asked a men, he said that those could be poisonous in other places but it wasn't in this sea. My friend was trying to pick it with his hand and feel it. We saw one part of the sea where the whole surface of the sea was filled with these and than I remembered from some pictures that in most seas it is like that. My friend took it in his hand and it had a tail. He realized that it was  really fast and also slippery. He was holding the creature from its tail. Some had long tails, which could be poisonous, but my friend seemed like he did not really care. In my holiday I discovered a  lot of stuff in the sea and it was interesting, cool and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment